Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BAC fill and BUD . . .

Well, I received my fill on my Bank of America (BAC) purchase yesterday at $44.68. We may see a bit lower prices, but I'm tickled pink that I got some more BAC for $44.68. The other financial I'm eyeing; for buying a bit more of is Morgan Stanley. I think they have a bit more to fall before they have their house in order, but it is most definitely on my 'radar' to look for any bottom patterns.

Another stock I'm more seriously looking at is the home of Budweiser, Anheuser-Busch (BUD). At this point, I'm just eyeing it, and might like to see a bit of a pullback in prices before I buy. BUD is an excellent income stock to own, especially if recession fears come to pass. Although not a pure 'growth' stock in terms of price, they do split their stock, and generally maintain around 10.07% growth rate on their dividends, which have been paid since 1932. They are 64.9% institutionally owned, again making this a stock with 'staying' power. . . .

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products