Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Todays the day . . . and an interesting day it should be . . .

The dollar is currently at it's lowest levels. Ben Bernake is going to discuss whether or not we have a 50 basis point rate cut, a 25 basis, or none. We'll see how the market reacts to the 'fact', rather than the rumour. And once that fact is known, what will be the impact? There is talk that a rate cut may actually be good for the dollar, if the market decides this is what is necessary for the economy. It should prove to be an interesting 36 hours . . .

As well, for the non-$500.00 Challenge Accounts, just my regular investment account, I'm buying some of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. (BUD) in my regular accounts / investment portfolio. I'll let everyone know where I got my fill.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products