Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

2nd Wave in the Stock Bear Market?

It's not surprising to see approximately 4 or 5 legs or waves in a bear market. Each leg, or wave, is a short lived rally, but it is longer than the previous rally.


We saw a 10 day rally around Christmas time, before the market tanked. Now, the market is making an attempt. Is this going to be our 2nd leg / wave in the bear market, lasting approximately 15 days? Yesterday was the start of a strong seasonal buying period. It's watch and wait time.

I did scratch a little bit of an itch however today. In the NON-Challenge accounts, I did pick up more BUD for my long term investment portfolio at $48.60. It helped DCA my overall BUD position.


* * *

This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment advisor, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products