Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Money Management - I'm at it again!

I started a visual recap on what I discussed earlier in this blog. The holy grail of investing and trading. Money management principles.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube videos, so you will be instantly updated when a new video is uploaded. I'm not sure why, but at 4:44 - the video blanks out for like 20 seconds. Regardless, here's the first one regarding Risk Analysis:



* * *

This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment advisor, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products