Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Money Management Strategies . . .

Ok . . . now that all that is done with, we can now look to building a money management strategy.



There are other strategies that what mention in the video. But I urge you to look up different money management strategies, and pick on the fits YOUR risk tolerance (not other peoples risk tolerance, or my risk tolerance). Don't forget to subscribe both to this blog (via email if you're not one for using readers), as well as my video blog!

* * *

This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment advisor, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products