Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How to Begin Series: An Educational Roadmap (VIDEO)

Challenge Accounts:

Sharebuilder Balance: $131.14

optionsXpress Balance: $683.49
ING Orange Savings Balance: $2.06

Question I receive more than any other, bar none - is . . . How do I begin in the markets? I mention the stock market in this video. But the principles apply to the Forex, to day trading, commodity futures, whatever. In Pt 1 (the previous two days), I started talking about my story, and how I started off with trading back in 1996. I finish that little story in the last video. Now, HOW TO BEGIN? How do you begin in this business? Education. I discuss the 'roadmap' for that, in this video . . .



Tomorrow, I'll discuss actually implementing steps, to ease into actual trading.

* * *

Sharebuilder Balance: $131.14
optionsXpress Balance: $683.49
ING Orange Savings Balance: $2.06

Total Trades and Investments: 1
Largest Inter-trade Drawdown: $86.51
Consecutive Losing Trades (Drawdown): 1
Average Drawdown: $86.51
Accuracy Rate: N/A
Average Reward: $0.00
Risk Reward Ratio: N/A

This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products