Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How to Begin? A Traders Story Continued . . .

Challenge Accounts:

Sharebuilder Balance: $131.14

optionsXpress Balance: $683.49
ING Orange Savings Balance: $2.06

Yesterday I began to ask the question that I receive more than any other in emails, pm's, on forums, etc. "How do I begin in the markets?" So, I began with my story. How I started off, and the many lessons that can be learned from that experience. Today, I continue that story in the video below.

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click This Link ...)



You can find the rest of this playlist here, or permanently linked at the top of this blog . .

Tomorrow, we'll talk about what educational steps a person needs to take, when learning about the markets . . .

* * *

Sharebuilder Balance: $131.14
optionsXpress Balance: $683.49
ING Orange Savings Balance: $2.06

Total Trades and Investments: 1
Largest Inter-trade Drawdown: $86.51
Consecutive Losing Trades (Drawdown): 1
Average Drawdown: $86.51
Accuracy Rate: N/A
Average Reward: $0.00
Risk Reward Ratio: N/A

This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products