Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well, Vacation Will Be Over Tomorrow . . .

Challenge Accounts:

Investing Account Balance: $241.92

Stock / Futures Trading Balance: $734.39
Online Savings Balance: $22.10

Personal Trading Thoughts: I'm coming home from vacation from Queretaro Mexico. The first trade I can think of sitting from this computer? Is a seasonal date in Hogs around May 5th. I'll detail more when I get home. Unfortunately, my computer blew up just before I left (The CPU overheated) and I'm going to hope I'll be able to connect as soon as I get home.

Personal Investing Thoughts: The same. I will review my investment portfolios when I get home, and see where we stand. But we are fast approaching the end of May. Which means investors generally "walk away" for the summer months.

* * *

Well, we tried to get some video for everyone. But it just did not cooperate. We visited an ancient city called Teotihuacan and I climbed to the top of the Pyramid of the Sun, and we walked along the avenue of the dead. But as I said, unfortunately, getting the video from the camcorder, to the computer? Well, just didn't play ball.

Regardless, it's time to get my head back in the game.

My Desktop PC blew up just before I left on vacation. I think the CPU finally and completely overheated, but while down here in Mexico, I managed to snake a replacement chip. Hopefully, my motherboard isn't fried. We'll see.

We leave for home from Queretaro Airport tommorow at 8:15 pm. Should be home by 4:30 pm Detroit time. As soon as I can, I will post what the plan for the Challenge accounts will be for May, 2008.

* * *

Investing Account Balance: $241.92
Stock / Futures Trading Balance: $734.39
Online Savings Balance: $22.10


Total Trades and Investments: 3
Largest Inter-trade Drawdown: $86.51
Consecutive Losing Trades (Drawdown): 2
Average Drawdown: $82.56
Average Loss: $82.56
Accuracy Rate: 33%
Average Reward: $179.75
Risk : Reward Ratio: 1 : 2.02

This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products