Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Airelons Holy Gospel Hour: I'M WORKING !!

Challenge Accounts:

Investing Account Balance: $252.64
Stock / Futures Trading Balance: $825.61
Online Savings Balance: $32.22

Personal Trading Thoughts: No follow through yesterday, but no trades either. Will be watching that support on the e-mini ...

Personal Investing Thoughts: Overall, I'm just watching and waiting. Summer is here, and the market will be weaker. Many years, I turn my DRIP off in the summer, and receive straight cash. But not this summer. We've been in a bear market, and the market is offering bargain prices on many stocks. Therefore, my DRIP will remain on, so that I can accumulate more shares at better prices to DCA ...


More and more people are beginning to work at home ...

Those who subscribe know that from time to time, a "Airelon's Holy Gospel Hour" is possible. A bit of a humorous side tangent.

I had a 10th grade Architecture teacher. Mr. Jabe. He was 27. Really cool guy. But we were High Schoolers. We gave him a ton of crap. Every once in a while - when we had gotten to be too much for him? He'd lose it. Then he'd tell us all:

"You can all sit down, and shut up. I've had about all I can take. So you get to listen to me rant, on the K. Jabe Gospel Hour. What is it with you guys? . . . . ."

And off he'd go. For the full hour. Decrying the lunacy that was going on around him.

I understand Mr. Jabe now - so much better. I had another "Gospel Hour" as can be seen here . . .

Current Target: People who can't understand that there is more to working at home, than walking around in shorts and a T-Shirt ...

There's also WORKING!



Tomorrow is the week in review ...

* * *

Investing Account Balance: $252.64
Stock / Futures Trading Balance: $825.61
Online Savings Balance: $32.22

Total Trades: 4
Largest Inter-trade Drawdown: $86.51
Consecutive Losing Trades (Drawdown): 2
Average Drawdown: $65.50
Average Loss: $79.84
Accuracy Rate: 25%
Average Reward: $179.75
Risk : Reward Ratio: 1 : 2.1
Trading Money Gain / (Loss): Down - ($59.68)

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products