Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

A Quick Shout-out to my Email-Subscribers ...

Hmmmm.

This is interesting.

I was curious as to what my email subscribers see in the stripped down 'feed', when my blog entries are delivered via email. So I subscribed myself, just to get a 'look-see'. The results weren't encouraging. I thought that it would deliver the video, in your email - with the video embedded. It seems that this is not the case. I guess you have to click on the link - which takes you to the blog entry, where you can then see the video.

So I apologize for the extra step you have to take to see the video. I wish the feed service would just embed the video within the email for you folks. But at least you're updated whenever I create a new entry. Regardless, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has subscribed, and welcome the new subscribers.

I'll be gone all of today, but I have my week in review video about done, and will post that tomorrow. Next week, we'll have videos regarding, among other things, "Spam", "P/E ratios" (that one is for Anton, :) ), and other "Trading Thoughts" videos ...

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products