Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Dan has some "Righteous Indignation"

"Now I became very angry as soon as I heard their outcry and these words. So my heart took consideration within me, and I began finding fault with the nobles and the deputy rulers, and went on to say to them: 'Usury is what you are exacting, each one from his own brother.'" - Nehemiah 5:6,7


I tend to view anger as improper. When a human expresses anger? It can lead to a loss of self-control. And self-control leads to wrath. To explosive outbursts and screaming. Which can lead one down a far darker path.

Yet I do not view all anger as "bad". I do not view all anger as a loss of self-control. Anger that arises because of injustice? When anger becomes evident due to people who mislead others? That's what I call "Righteous Indignation".

I read an article this morning that, in essence stated: "We have nothing to worry about. A Depression cannot happen at this point. We need to get the credit markets flowing again."

And by god, I now have some righteous indignation. I discuss why in the following video ... (Video Included)



Here's the article I was referencing.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products