Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

But Dan? What Do I DO NOW?

"Stock market bottoms are a process. They are not an event." - Brian Shannon


Ok. The stock market is crashing, and has crashed.

I've gotten a LOT of emails, telephone calls from friends, you name it. "What do I do today?"

Well, I don't like to recommend a plan of action for anyone else. As I say every single day on these blog entries? I have no adviser licenses. I don't. This is, as Thom363 would say? Just one fellows opinion. The next two videos discuss what I would personally do, if it were me.

Number one rule at this point? Wait. But what about 401k's? What about losses? What about inflation? What about deflation? I discuss this in the following two videos ... (Video Included)



and then Part II



You don't have to catch the exact bottom. You don't. Just watch and wait. One days rally does not a bottom make.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products