Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Did You Miss the Live BlogTV Show?

"There are no boring subjects. Only boring teachers." - Dan Shy


On Friday at 4:30 pm EST, I had a live, BlogTV show. Did you miss it? Here are links to four conversations that we had, that I've recorded onto my BlogTV channel page ...

(Videos Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)

Inflation, Recession, and "What Is":


Inflation, Recession, "Is - Broadcast your self LIVE

As Blooze stated in the text? It makes the case for 'induced inflation'.

Then we moved onto what I'm looking for in the future? Where do I see the economic outlook in the United States in the future ...


We're Going Japan Route - Broadcast your self LIVE

Then we got onto the subject of China, Iran and the United States ...


China, the U.S. and Iran - Broadcast your self LIVE

After that, we got into a conversation about the TED spread, and are my plans looking forward ...


What I'm Doing Right Now - Broadcast your self LIVE

I had a lot of fun guys, and I'm looking forward to the fun to be had at the next show. As long as I have talking points that I believe can keep everyone entertained and 'engaged'? I will continue to schedule BlogTV shows in the future. Unfortunately, this Friday I will be out of town. But look for scheduled shows in the future.

As well, don't forget to subscribe to my BlogTV channel, so that you can be alerted to any upcoming shows ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products