Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Calling Time! It's a Stock Market Crash

"You make most of your money in a bear market. You just don't realize it at the time." - Shelby Cullom Davis


We've danced around it. We've called it an 'economic crisis'. We've talked about 'worsening market conditions'. But face it, with a break below 8,999? It looks like a crash. It acts like a crash? It's a crash.



For some reason, some of the video got skipped out when I discussed my strategy. Part of my strategy is to wait for the momentum to stop, especially as we approach 50%, evaluate one of the aristocrat stocks (PG, JNJ, PEP, or GIS), and buy in. But I'm just waiting at this point. Whether the DOW hits 8,000, 7,000, or 3,000. Regardless, I'm just waiting for a good break in momentum, and then will go after one of the 'aristocrat' stocks.

This is how millions are made. It's the opportunity, literally, of a lifetime ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products