Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

You Should Have Been To Cash 4 Months Ago ... (For Today? Get to Cash)

"Stock market bottoms are a process. They are not an event." - Brian Shannon


So. A huge cash infusion is coming along. Stock market rally right?

Or, is this a huge sucker play?

But don't the markets need liquidity? Yes. They do.

But what are they doing with that liquidity? That's the question everyone needs to be asking themselves.

Sometimes I say things like: "De-leveraging to the dollar". Perhaps, I'm not describing the situation as 'plainly' as I need to. Which I will attempt to do in the following video ... (Video Included)



Please. I'm not saying always stay cash. I'm saying, stay flexible. Know the pieces so you know when to make your move, and use money management principles.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products