Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

Airelon's Pre-Market Thoughts: The DOW, The U.S. Dollar and Bonds ...

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

What a Friday.

I'm trying something out right now. I figured I'd throw something up with my "pre-market" thoughts, as is contained in the vlog entry below. I am thinking of making this some sort of regular feature. Maybe once or twice a week. I learned this morning I have to make sure to be up much earlier to get the video done however.

At 9:00 am I have my FRO web shareholders presentation, which I missed half of, and will have to catch later on Frontline Ltd.'s website (most companies store their web presentations), because Firefox just threw a fit on me. But at least I caught some interesting questions there at the end of it.

I compiled the video, then Windows completely freaked out.

Then at 10:00 am (In a few minutes as I write this) I have my SFL web shareholders presentation ... as Google is uploading and processing the video.

ARGH! I'm getting ready to pull my hair out.

Regardless here is the first, possibly with others to follow, of "Airelon's Pre-Market Thoughts" ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)



This afternoon, we have the BlogTV show at 5:00 pm EST, and on Saturday, the "Week in Review" ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products