Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Challenge Project: Origins of the Philosophy Behind the Challenge Project

"If he is obliged, therefore, to give a certain number of lectures, these motives alone, without any other interest, might dispose him to take some pains to give tolerably good ones. Several different expedients, however, may be fallen upon which will effectually blunt the edge of all those incitements to diligence." - Adam Smith, An Inquiry Into The Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations, Book V, I, III, article II

Those who are regular readers to my blog understand that a regular and promoted feature of my blog is something I call the "Low Funded Challenge Project". I took $500 of my own money, and I'm building it up, demonstrating every move I make in two sub-accounts off my main brokerages.

But why? Why would I do something like this? What led me to do this? What are my thoughts? Why would I not simply package this information up, and sell it for $2800 a pop?

We discuss that in the following vlog entry ... ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)



I am also going to try to get out my "Kellys S" vlog today ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products