Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Money Management: Find an Edge (VIDEO)

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." - Thomas Jefferson

As I mentioned the other day here on the blog? YouTube contacted me, after blocking one of my money management videos. I was under the impression that I was allowed to use under 30 seconds of any song, under the 'fair use' clause. Well, YouTube disagrees. I did not store those videos anywhere else; such as at Google Video, Metacafe, etc. Therefore, I will re-do these very important videos. At the same time? I get to improve the video quality. If you have not seen them yet? This is the most important series of videos that I ever made.

Yet this is a video that I did NOT include in my earlier money management series. This is how you improve both your accuracy, and your risk : reward ratio at the same time. How do you do this? With an edge, or a fundamental advantage.

But exactly what is an "Edge" to trading. It's not technical analysis. But it assists your technical analysis. We discuss that in this vlog entry ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)



Don't forget the BlogTV show, tomorrow at 5:00 pm, EST, November the 20th, 2008 ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products