Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Money Management: Risk Analysis

"Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act." - Andre Malraux

As I mentioned the other day here on the blog? YouTube contacted me, after blocking one of my money management videos. I was under the impression that I was allowed to use under 30 seconds of any song, under the 'fair use' clause. Well, YouTube disagrees. I did not store those videos anywhere else; such as at Google Video, Metacafe, etc. Therefore, I will re-do these very important videos. At the same time? I get to improve the video quality. If you have not seen them yet? This is the most important series of videos that I ever made.

So here is a repeat of the Money Management Video: Risk Analysis...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)



We will continue tomorrow with the video: "Reward Analysis".

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products