Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week in Review for November 1, 2008

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain

Welcome to the Week in Review.

I had a lot of fun on the BlogTV show two weeks back. I have to be honest. I was a little concerned that I would have enough information to be engaging for the full two hours. But it turned out wonderfully, and we had a lot of fun.

Well, I'm thinking of putting another one together. I talk about that, as well as when I would think about another buy in to the stock market, in the following vlog entry ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)



On Monday, I will have my "Airelon's Thoughts" for Novmeber, 2008.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products