Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Changes Coming To The Blogging Routine

"The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order." - Alfred North Whitehead

On Wednesday I added a podcast to the blog. Which was fun. It was neat, and a lot of opportunities began to come to mind. However, with those burgeoning opportunities? Came a few questions ...

"When should I podcast? And when should I vlog? Should there be a difference? Should I just track the audio from the vlogs into a podcast? Are there advantages to seperating them? What are the advantages of keeping them the same?"

I had a few decisions to make when it comes to implementation as I have a few, very loyal YouTube viewers who have not yet made the switch to the daily blog.

Well, I've come to a few decisions, which I discuss in the following vlog entry.

(Video Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)



This afternoon at 5:00 pm is my Blog TV Show! Don't miss it. Tomorrow we'll have the "Week in Review"

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products