Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday's "Airelon's Email" Podcast

"Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them." - Orison Swett Marden (1850 - 1924)

For those who have been following the comments here on the Daily Blog, Brian has really been helping me out with a lot of good suggestions and pointers in the comments section, when it comes to podcasting.

One suggestion was to have a portion of a podcast where I answer questions from listeners.

Now at the same time? I usually receive anywhere from 20 to 30 email questions a week. Some of them touch on the same topic. It usually takes me a while to burn through them.

So I thought, why not make an entire podcast about answering those questions? Share the knowledge and interchange? Thus, below, we have my very first "Airelon's Email" podcast ...

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to hear the Podcast ...)



Click here to download this podcast.

I have to say, I really enjoy putting podcasts together. They are much easier to put together, than say a vlog entry. But I haven't given up on my vlog entries! As a matter of fact, tomorrow I'm going to try to have up the vlog entry regarding a review of the movie "Crude Awakening" that was recommended to me by Thom363 ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products