Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Podcast: Clearing Out My Email Inbox on December 22, 2008

"Aspiring to a small business that does what it does very well is a noble pursuit." -Narenda Rocherolle

I've taken to the habit of cleaning out my email inbox of questions that I’ve recieved during the week on Monday's; via a podcast.

This week, I discuss building a blog and / or a website, trading through a company, further scandals on Wall Street, and my Euro trade.

Within the podcast, I talked about the view outside my window as I worked on the podcast, here's the shot:



(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to hear the Podcast ...)



Click here to download this podcast. Tomorrow I'm going to have a vlog entry regarding "trading psychology" ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products