Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Week in Review: The US Dollar, and Trading Backlash from Mr. "Madoff with 50 billion"

"What is called resignation is confirmed desperation." - Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862), in Walden, "Economy"

You know, I remember when I hated Fridays.

It wasn't too long ago that I just hated the closing market bell. I was not able to track my investments, nor was I able to trade. I was no longer able to listen to the ebb and flow of the markets. I could no longer listen to the business news.

But lately, it seems as we can almost hear a collective sigh of relief at the ringing of the closing bell.

"At last. We know it'll only be 'this bad' this week."

It hasn't been a great week. But it's still a week to review, which I do in the following podcast

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to hear the Podcast ...)



Click here to download this podcast. We'll see everyone on Monday ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products