Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Diversify Your Income (VIDEO)

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." - Warren Buffett

What is it, exactly, that I do for a living? Is this the only area that I receive income from? Is it enough to live on? Can I trade for a living? Can I invest for a living? Can I blog for a living?

I talk about this question, and the topic of diversifying your income in the following video ..

(Video Included. If you're seeing this from Email subscription? Click on the Title Link in the Email to View the Video ...)



Here is the link to the blip.tv version of that video.

By the way, did you guys see those trades I mentioned for this week from the BlogTV show last Friday?

Short on Wheat lined up perfectly from 581, and with an exit for a $700 profit.

Short on Gold lined up as well, and an easy $290 profit.

AVX was never triggered, therefore, I never jumped into that trade. I may just forget that one. We'll see.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products