Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

How To Begin With Investing and Trading (Series): One Traders History ... (VIDEO)

"Each morning sees some task begin, Each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, Has earned a night's repose" - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Ok. Good information about the world of investing, trading. But many tell me:

"I want to trade. How do I begin? How do I get started?"

It's a question I receive more than any other. Some people want to invest in the stock market. Some people want to day trade. Some people want to swing trade in the stock market. How do you begin?

I begin to discuss that in this vlog entry ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click This Link ...)



The next entry in this series will discuss the topic of actually how to begin. Or at least, what I feel is a good idea ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products