Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Recap Podcast for January 7, 2009

"The older I get the more wisdom I find in the ancient rule of taking first things first. A process which often reduces the most complex human problem to a manageable proportion." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

This is my Wednesday recap podcast for January 7, 2009.

Perhaps I need to get myself a little better organized. Or perhaps I really need to learn to start saying "no" a little more lately when someone asks me to do something.

Because when you have too much on your plate? It will start to affect your trading. That's happened to me this week, which I discuss, along with other news, in todays "Wednesday Recap Podcast" ...



You can download this podcast here.

Don't forget, on Friday, January 9, 2009 at 5:00 pm EST, we have the Blog TV show ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products