Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Email Question Podcast for February 9, 2009: Emotional Trading Discipline

"The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading." - Victor Sperandeo

I’ve taken to the habit of cleaning out my email inbox of questions that I’ve received during the week on Monday’s; via a podcast.

Well, this week I’m going to focus on one email that I received, that dealt with some of the emotional discipline of trading. Of the challenges of being both an investor, and a trader. And how money management principles can assist you in those challenges …

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)



Click here to download this podcast.

I have a few pre-recorded vlogs on the way ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products