Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Regulation (VIDEO)

Please note that today, February 10, 2009 has two blog entries.

* * *

"A great wave of oppressive tyranny isn't going to strike, but rather a slow seepage of oppressive laws and regulations from within will sink the American dream of liberty" - George Baumler

A few folks have asked me about my thoughts, regarding regulation and the markets.

I discuss that in the following vlog entry ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click this link to view the entry ...)



Here is the link to the blip.tv version of this video.

I want to be protected from corrupt, or incompetent people who do not understand the importance of transparency and honestly. I want to be protected from fools who do not understand the damage that over-leverage can cause. I want to be protected from people who do not perform due diligence and commit outright fraud, such as Bernard Madoff.

Is that so much to ask?

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products