Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Challenge Project and Scalping Realities with OJ (Guest starring Cisco in the background) (VIDEO)

"Experienced traders control risk, inexperienced traders chase gains." -Alan Farley

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the kind comments, pm's and emails while I was sick.

WOW! I had forgotten just how nasty the flu can make your body feel. I won't gross you out too badly here, but I was a watery, gooy, achey mess! Thankfully, all of that's passed, and I'm only left with the sinus congestion. But that's just part of living in the humidity and changing seasons that is Michigan.

Regardless! So onto day trading! I think people know by now that although I can day trade, and every once in a while I do have a day trade? Day trading just isn't me. But I know there are people out there that do want to learn to day trade, so I figured that I would illustrate how it's done.

The other concern that I had about demonstrating daytrading that I mention in the introduction of this vlog, and what I'm trying to say there? Is that everyone understand that ... "yes, your accuracy rate has to improve, but please, for the love of god, that doesn't mean you can still fall for the accuracy overhype." Don't forget the other money management principles!!!

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click this link to view the entry ...)



In the next 48 hours, I'll have a "Week in Review" Podcast out there. I'll try to have it done by Saturday afternoon. I have a bit to say on that route ...

(Don't I always?)

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products