Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

How to Begin with Investing and Trading (Series): Educational Roadmap (VIDEO)

"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France

The question I receive more than any other, bar none - is . . . How do I begin in the markets? I mention this video is in regards to the stock market or futures account. But the principles apply to the Forex, to day trading, commodity futures options ... whatever. Ok. In the first video, I started talking about my story, and how I started off with trading back in 1996. I finished that little story in the last video.

Now, HOW TO BEGIN? How do you begin in this business?

Education. I discuss the 'roadmap' for that, in this video . . .

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)




It is now day 507, since it has become obvious we need a Fixed Income CDO Exchange with standardized accounting and contract rules. Far too late in my opinion.

This series continues with the next entry, in which I discuss the implementation of the education that one takes in ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products