Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to Begin with Investing and Trading (Series): Implementation Outline (VIDEO)

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it." - David Starr Jordan

The question I receive more than any other, bar none - is . . . How do I begin in the markets? I mention this video is in regards to the stock market or futures account. But the principles apply to the Forex, to day trading, commodity futures options ... whatever. Ok. In the first few videos, I discussed both my story as to how I got started with the career of trading back in 1996. Then we discussed what you need to learn with the next video.

Now, HOW TO BEGIN? How do you begin in this business? What do you do, to take that knowledge, and apply it?

I offer my experience and thoughts on the subject, in the following vlog . . .

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



Here is the blip.tv version of the above video.

It is now at least 'day 508', since it has become obvious we need a Fixed Income CDO Exchange with standardized accounting and contract rules.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products