Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Trader Thoughts for March 16, 2009 (PODCAST)

"When the number of factors coming into play in a phenomenological complex is too large scientific method in most cases fails. One need only think of the weather, in which case the prediction even for a few days ahead is impossible." - Albert Einstein

This Monday? My Podcast is going to jump all over the place. Sorta. There are two main points.

I talk about money management, and demonstrate how I review my own trades, and the value of reviewing your trades. I discuss the "Jon Stewart vs. Cramer" sillines, tying this to the silliness of trying to "predict" anything.

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)



As I've often said, I leave the predictions to God. I'm a trader. I deal with 'what is'.

Click here to download this podcast.

It is now at least 'Day 514', since it has become obvious we need a Fixed Income CDO Exchange with standardized accounting and contract rules

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products