Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ventrilo Times

Heyya all!

I'm glad everyone is having a good time with the Ventrilo Voice Chat Server.

Just wanted to let you know that this week, I'll probably be out of the server in the early afternoon to evenings. I know this is when many people get home from work, but with the car problems lately? I've been running errands, starting in the last hours before market close, to a little later in the evening.

Mike (Zaner) keeps later hours however. He liked to trade the Euro futures market (Has had a nice couple of days too). Hopefully, I can clear out some evenings, mark some items off the 'to-do' list, and have some available time in the evenings for "Market Buzz"

:)

Also, if you take note, at the bottom right of this blog page? In that right hand column? There's a little widget that shows you who is in the Ventrilo voice server at any one time.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products