Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Week in Review: How to Get Out of Cash? Cautiously (PODCAST)

"In each action we must look beyond the action at our past, present, and future state, and at others whom it affects, and see the relations of all those things. And then we shall be very cautious." - Blaise Pascal


I received an excellent question from Joe (newutubejunkie) that is very appropriate, considering the recent rally. That basically can be summarized by asking:

"Is Dan considering moving back into investing, or staying in cash? ..."

So how am I going to get out of my majority cash position? I'm in the same boat. I'm sitting here with a lot of cash. And a man, and the economy never gets ahead by staying totally cash. So how am I going to approach moving my cash in my investment portfolios? Is there an exit strategy?

Very, very cautiously. I detail my 'cautious' ideas and plans, in the following podcast ...

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)



Click here to download this podcast.

Did that ... gasp ... just turn into an honest to god "Investing" podcast?

I'm having to develop an 'exit' strategy from being majority cash, and at the same time, approach this new 'Huge Government Paul Krugman Dream Come True' economy with a great deal of caution.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products