Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week in Review: Prudence and Chart Reading (PODCAST)

"Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast." - Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene III - William Shakespeare


Welcome to the Week in Review ...

We talk about economic prudence, the stock market rally on Thursday, and understanding what reading charts is really all about ...

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)



Click here to download this podcast.

Here's that three month chart I was looking at for the DOW Jones Futures during the podcast where I was talking about chart reading, YMM9 ...

(Click to Enlarge)

I honestly believe that I'm back to my usual schedule. So we'll see everyone on Monday! I may be a little late into the Ventrilo server (Probably about 12:30 pm EST)

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products