Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Would you Like to Meet my "Dan" ?

"There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving" - Jesus Christ, Acts 20:35

I receive emails, pm's, and comments, like the following message, many, many times throughout the day. Comments and messages such as this one:

"Thanks for putting up all those videos on investing, trading and money management.

I'm currently a business - finance student in College and found your personal experiences to be way more helpful than the majority of concepts taught in our books."

I could list many messages like this, as I receive many emails and comments like this, and I save them all. I'm very thankful for them, and very thankful for the opportunity to assist others. My reward, comes from helping.

Would you like to listen to the man that got my head screwed on straight? Would you like to listen to my personal "Airelon"? Dan's "Dan"? I'm going to link you to two videos. They are videos by Larry Williams. They are videos that I have reviewed many times, and to this day, I still review them from time to time.

This is the man that set me straight. His name is Larry Williams.

Go to this link. You should watch both of the videos under the "Live Presentations". Watch both videos; Futures Presentation 1, and Futures Presentation 2.

What is in those videos? Is better than what I've said in 400 + blog entries.

Gold Jerry.

Gold.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products