Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update: Brokerages and Challenge Project Thoughts (VIDEO)

"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill

So I've been playing with the ThinkorSwim software here for a while. I've been testing out the software. And lately, I've been using it more and more. I'm sort of getting 'sucked in' to many of it's features. In fact, I'm hard pressed to find anything I like about my current broker more, than what I'm finding at ThinkorSwim ...

As well, I've been thinking about the progress of the Challenge Project. The two are sort of connected. Because I've been keeping my 'ear to the ground' as it were; as I listen to how ThinkorSwim treats those with low funds ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



Go Red Wings! Game 7 is on right now, and boy, are they playing with heart. They're most definitely controlling the neutral zone better than they did in Game 6.

God I'm going to miss Hudler if they lose him ... I love that sneaky little Czech!

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products