Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Airelon's Investing and Trading Thoughts: June 2009 (Hunker Down) (VIDEO)

Challenge Project Accounts:

Investing Account Balance: $499.13
Stock / Futures Trading Balance: $1,522.92
Online Savings Balance: $64.06

Here it is. My "outlook" vlog entry for the month.

Near the beginning of every month, I have an "outlook" entry in which I discuss what I have my eye on for the upcoming month. I said it back in January, February and April. Stagflation. So here are my thoughts, as they stand today ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click this link to view the entry ...)



Here's the Remington STS 12 Guage that I'm looking at.

How do you like this little article that Derek shared with me today? My two favorites were:

"Rattner is demanding the bankruptcy court simply wipe away the money GM owes workers for their retirement health insurance."

" ... grab the pension funds to pay off Morgan and Citi."

Can you even believe it? Can you even wrap your mind around that? I had told Derek earlier:

This is why people think that I'm an individualist (I'm not actually). When people ask if I am looking for my DRIP portfolio to be my retirement, or what are my retirement plans, my answer is always the same. My retirement plans are about $10,000,000 US at that time's value adjusted for inflation, in liquid assets.

They usually laugh, and say: "No, really, what are your plans?"

They don't understand I'm not kidding. I am not depending on any stock, company, government, dividend, health care insurance pension fund ... jack diddly. My retirement plan is what I can accumulate between now and 65. And I'll probably never retire. I can't imagine not doing what I do for a living. I grow my food, shoot my meat, and accumulate assets that I think will hold their value and increase.

* * *

Challenge Project Accounts:

Investing Account Balance: $499.13
Stock / Futures Trading Balance: $1,522.92
Online Savings Balance: $64.06


NOTE: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products