Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introduction to the Investment Series (VIDEO)

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin

Some time ago I made a series of videos that I called the "Investment Series". A few of those videos had some issues with the video and audio quality. So I am going to remake those videos, and clear up some other issues regarding the music used therein.

This video is the first in that series, and is an introduction to investing, as opposed to trading. I thought given the extreme trading environment that we find ourselves in? It was time to discuss investing.

I'm such a contrarian. :)

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



Here is the link that I mentioned in the above video, where Rbreb13 had a fantastic DRIP investment with GIS

The next entry in this series will examine the concept, which is often touted by traders, that "Buy and Hold is Dead"

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products