Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Challenge Project Trade: Gold

Heyya all, just wanted to chime in very quickly, and for the public challenge projects, I bought one GLD put, 57 day theta in the trading account. Was filled for a couple of pennies less on the option than I was looking for as well, so that's always nice. :)

I also have a video coming out that is going to begin discussing where I see the economy for the next 12 months, and how I'm going to plan myself according. We're at a crossroads.

Again.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products