Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week In Review: Airelon (VIDEO)

"Debate is masculine, conversation is feminine." - Amos Bronson Alcott

I used to frequent forums, and blogs, and websites. Folks would see what I was doing, and send me comments, pm's, and then emails asking for help.

This blog is a way to communicate in a centralized, organized manner as to my thoughts - to folks who wanted my help; when they saw what I had done for myself. What I receive from time to time, are comments such as this one:

"You're living in a dream world. The problem is that you're playing by the rules of the system and the insiders are not and they're gonna leave you high and dry bro'. I used to be a stock broker for several years and trust me, no one at the firm I worked for knew anything about the real economy. So keep reading your stupid spread sheets and forecasts and keep listening to the economists that say everything will be fine."

Now multiply messages like that, by about 50 times. I discuss this, and the markets in the following "Week in Review" ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



This blog is an attempt to help others out in a centralized location. That's all.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products