Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Freak Monster Mutant Tomatoes (Wasn't there a movie about that?)

Hmm.

You know, I really, really wish I liked tomatoes. I eat them if they've been put into a salsa, or a chili. Or perhaps if they're made into a tomato Paste. But I'm not one for huge slices of tomatoes. I hate them as a matter of fact.

It's too bad too, because the tomatoes that are coming out of our garden? Are so beautiful and perfect, they don't look real.

And it's not as if we don't have enough of them. This is only a portion of our half, after splitting our share from our friends ...


I swear to you that our bell yellow totato plant is over 6 feet high. There are hundreds and hundreds of the things.

I did put two of them to good use, and tried to be a good husband by fixing my wife a couple of B.L.T.'s this afternoon. She acted as if it was delicious.

I really, really wish I liked eating raw tomatoes ...

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products