Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, August 28, 2009

State of the Economy: Concluding Comments and Trader Thoughts (VIDEO)

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

For the last few weeks, I've been discussing the current "State of the Economy". I discussed what I see as the "Ministry of Truth" and the power that they have within the economy.

I then discussed "where we are at", as well as possible scenarios that I see developing within the economy. I've discussed what I believe an actual 'recovery scenario' would look like (as opposed to what the mainstream financial media would like to feed people that a recovery scenario looks like).

I've discussed another scenario, in which I discussed what I believe deflation in asset prices would look like, in a 'round 2' of deflation. On the flip side of that? I discussed what a U.S. Dollar Currency Inflation Crisis would look like ...

Now, we're going to wrap up this series of videos, as well as some other 'trader thoughts'

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



I'll be appearing on the Davian Letters Happy Hour Show tonight, over at Dimdim to talk commodities ...

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products