Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

ARGH! What a day ...

I had a great day in the markets, but it seems that I have caught the "technical problem" bug that the Davian Letter caught this morning.

I've been working for about 2 hours trying to get a video done, and to save my life, I can't get it to capture the entire video's length. It's subject is "Trading Freedom", and how many are actually not prepared for that freedom. I have a lot to say. If I could get it done that is.

Regardless, tomorrow is the "Week in Review" where I will discuss what many are talking about "A U.S. Dollar Carry Trade", it's implications and my thoughts. On Monday we have the Challenge Project post, and hopefully, by Tuesday, I can figure out what the problem is, and why this video is not processing.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products