Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week in Review: Irrationality and "Smidiots" (PODCAST)

"Poetry involves the mysteries of the irrational perceived through rational words" - Vladimir Nabokov

Welcome to the Week in Review!

If you made the "Happy Hour Show", then I hope you had a fun time with us. If not? Well, after I left the "Happy Hour" show over at the Davian Letter, I was sort of "pumped" to talk about the markets, how they impact all of us, and comments regarding much of what I see occuring in the capital markets at the current time.

I'm a writer. And any good writer can see much in the way of irrationality. He expresses that irrationality at times, through the written word.

Thus, the quotation that you will find at the top of this entry.

And as you know, I am also a trader. Therefore, I seek irrationality in the markets, and how to profit through that irrationality through rational means. So let's talk about that, in the following podcast! Let's talk about the irrationality we see in the markets, with rational words ...

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)


Click here to Download this Podcast.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products