Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The "Airelon Conspiracy" (VIDEO)

"The popularity of conspiracy theories is explained by people's desire to believe that there is - some group of folks who know what they're doing" - Damon Knight

"Never blame conspiracy when blatant incompetence is just as likely an explanation" - Personal Axiom

Wow. I had that entry a week or so ago, regarding "The markets can drive you crazy ... literally". And the messages started pouring in like crazy. Pardon the pun.

I have a nephew who is functionally autistic. He is autistic, but he can operate and function in modern society.

Is there such a thing as "functionally crazy" ?

I'll talk about that, in the following vlog entry. This entry is sort of like "The Markets Can Drive You Crazy ... (Literally)" - Part II. I'm going to forewarn you though. The logical fallacies that are included within this video are so many and varied? That it just might make you a little dizzy ...

(Video Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot see the Video? Click here to view the entry ...)



I mean ... seriously ...

Here's the conversation as it went:


I replied as I mentioned in the video ... and then his reply


I replied as you heard in the video. His reply ...



Now at this point? I let him know - you're a hypocrite. You mean to tell me, that you sold a system to other people for $125 a month? You took $125 from other individuals? You took in their hard earned money by their sweat and by your own admission you couldn't trade profitably!!?? You're a hypocrite!! You were selling something that you yourself couldn't do. His reply ...


Now at this point, I'm trying to work with this individual one on one. Here I am, trying to protect his identity? Trying to help him? And what does he do? Expose himself by posting a comment to my profile page!


Wow. You can't invent that sort of crazy.

I was trying to kindly keep your identity hidden ya goon! I was trying to help you privately! And this entire entry was not to sit and argue with a fool. That's not the point. It highlights my earlier entry, which is ....

The markets can drive you crazy ... literally ... if you let them.

I can understand the case to be made for just locking people up in an asylum on general principle. I'm not saying I'm condoning that line of thinking. But after receiving hundreds of messages like THAT one? I can understand it.

The problem with my "Airleon Conspiracy" though, is that it makes a bit of sense. I obviously need some practice coming up with something that's more 'whacked out'. The point, however, is that I literally, made it up on a dime. I just made up something while I was talking into a camera - with zero facts to prove it, as the thoughts came into my head. There is no proof. It's a complete and utter fabrication.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products