Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Just Have to Pass this Along ...

This is just too good to pass up, and I have to share with you folks, if you haven't seen it already.

I'm not sure if you guys caught the "buzz" lately, but it appears that it's possible that "Zerohedge" has been busted for plagiarism. There are actually two blog articles that discuss both the "Zerohedge" posts, and compares them side by side to a couple of Morgan Stanley (MS) reports. The first entry is here, and the second is here.

So a blogger, who has become somewhat "famous" in the financial world for his rants and raves about Wall Street and it's many injustices (and to be sure, there are many) ... is plagiarizing analyst reports out of Morgan Stanley (MS)? Is this right? Then you have other bloggers quoting Zerohedge?

I swear, I saw one of them saying "... this just in this morning, from the wire", and "wire" was linked to a Zerohedge article. Are you kidding me?

So let me get this straight. You have a blogger, plagiarizing Wall Street analyst reports, to rant against wall street, and then other bloggers quoting him as a "source"?

Only in this business. Only in this industry.

Heck, you can't make this stuff up.


Share


Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products