Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week in Review: The Pullback is Here !! ... Isn't It? ... Well ... I dunno ... What do you think? It's Here? Maybe? (PODCAST)

"Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all; amid confusion and chaos, your array may be without head or tail, yet it will be proof against defeat" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Welcome to the Week in Review!

Well, well, well. Since I recorded the "Friday Investing and Trading Review" video, the DOW Jones sunk another 216.90 points.

What I find most curious about Friday's action in the equities markets? Is the amount of indecision that I see. It really shouldn't surprise me, when I heard so many who were becoming involved in the market saying: "No matter what, this is what you need to do, the market is going to ..."

Really? Seriously?

What is my response to the drop in equities that was experienced on Friday? Well, after reviewing the other capital markets, we'll talk about that in this "Week in Review" podcast ...

(Podcast Included. If you're seeing this entry elsewhere and cannot play the podcast? Click this link to go to the exact podcast entry ...)




Click here to Download this Podcast.

I said I was going to include a chart of the Dow Jones, or the S&P 500, but better yet, here is a chart of a company like Coca-Cola (KO). Should you buy more, if you liked Coca-Cola as a dividend investing hold?

Coca-Cola (KO) since March
(Can be Enlarged):



It depends, not on what will happen in the future, but your own individual portfolio's "capital capabilities"!!!

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.

Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products