Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Challenge Project Post: Investing Basis - Coca-Cola (KO)

Ok, one last brief note, as I listen to the Coca-Cola (KO) conference call. Earnings were great for a company the size of Coca-Cola (KO) as the estimates were at $0.61 a share, and 7.21 Billion in Revenue. They reported $0.66 per share and stronger revenue (But flat for year of 2009 on currency to look to the larger picture)

I took some of the cash that I have set aside to dollar cost average (D.C.A.) in the Challenge Project "Investing Account", and took a nibble into KO again, and bought in at $53.90. Of course, the DRIP is on for this stock.

If you're a subscriber of the newsletter, I am not going to do this on the model portfolio, for money management and portfolio management reasons.

Now I'm going to go rest my eyes. Honest.

* * *

Note: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have over 13 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research, and tolerance for risk.


Share

Search Investing and Trading Articles and Products